Thursday, September 8, 2011

Einers Pedigree

Well I just got back from an exciting work related trip to Las Vegas. I tried really hard to listen to all of the speakers and I did my best but the idea for my blog kept coming to my mind and I have been writing it out and on scatch paper and so once I got home I wanted to put it togehter. So here it is as I have been going crazy wanting to put this out there.


  As I mentioned the reason for this blog is to outline Einer's family history with the documentation. So the next few blogs I am going to document exactly what his family line is and to provide everyone with the documentation so their is no disputations. So here it goes. I apologize ahead of time if this does not look as good as it did in my brain or on my scratch paper at my conference.


  Einer Christensen     Married: Rebecca Hansen  September 28, 1910 
  B: October 5, 1882 Spanish Fork Utah    FHL Archives 0027315
  D: April 20, 1965    Spanish Fork, Utah  State of Utah Death Certificate, In my possession

      I
      I

Michael Christian Christensen      Married Kristin Einarsdottir  November 17, 1881
B: June 3, 1823  Store Ajstrup, Aalborg, Denmark   FHL Film  004336
D:  September 23, 1893, Spanish Fork, Utah  Spanish Fork Cemetary Records Head stone

   1
   1
   1

Christen Andersen /Married Ane Kirstine Bertelsdatter
October 29, 1816 Farso, Aalborg Denmark. FHL 043370
 B: October 31, 1782 Alstrup Aaborg, Denmark  FHL Film 0043446 ( 21st Sunday after Trinity 1782 20 Oct)
 D: January 28, 1863 Farso, Aalborg Denmark  Farso parish records (No FHL # available I failed to write it down)

       1
       1
       1

Anders Jacobsen  Married Anne Michelsdatter  Marriage Date Unknown
 B: abt 1751
 D: Unknown
 Information from Census record Alstrup, Gislum, Aalborg, Denmark 1787 DDD Dansk Demographics
        1
        1
        1
Father Unknown  / Mother Unknown


This is the pedigree with the documentation I have available. There are some holes so I leave it up to you to help me fill in the blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment